Cognitive Solutions LLC is a specialized consultancy to hospitals and healthcare providers that focuses on improvement of operating efficiencies and patient, caregiver and staff satisfaction regarding patients with cognitive impairment.
Mike Splaine, the principal at Cognitive Solutions, has 25 years of experience with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. His extended team consists of nurses, social workers, researchers and other industry specialists. Mike, along with JJ Jordan, is the co-developer of the Thinking About Thinking® protocols for acute and primary care patients with cognitive impairment.
What We Do
We help your organization design a customized plan to address:
- The gap between prevalence and detection of cognitively impaired patients.
- Cost reductions and avoidance of long stays for patients with cognitive impairment.
- Improvement of care and safety outcomes for cognitively impaired patients.
- Risk reduction for CMS re-admission penalties for patients with cognitive impairment.
- Improvement of experience and satisfaction for patients, caregivers and staff.