We offer customized engagements with our extended Cognitive Solutions team to build your capacity to address cognitively impaired patient issues in acute, primary care, and SNF settings.
Learning, Planning, Design and Launch are facilitated through the following phases:
• PHASE I – CORE TEAM INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR
Our team presents industry dementia facts and evidence- based and evidence-informed tools and practices through an introduction to our comprehensive Thinking About Thinking® compendium of protocols for patients with cognitive impairment.
• PHASE II – ON-SITE PLAN DESIGN
Our team leads you through leadership strategy, evaluation of current capabilities and opportunities, customized plan development, change management processes and
• PHASE III – OFF-SITE COACHING
Our team provides expertise and milestone checkpoints for your project work groups.
• PHASE IV – INTERNAL & EXTERNAL LAUNCH
Our team assists you in launch planning, review, revision and measurement for internal implementation and external introduction of customized Thinking About Thinking® cognitive impairment protocol elements.
Skilled Nursing Facilities play a meaningful role in Acute Care Management for residents with Alzheimer’s disease, other dementias and delirium.
Cognitive Solutions offers a seminar titled SNF/Acute Care Interface for Cognitively Impaired Residents.
• Facts and Trends – Acute Care and SNF Intersects
• Preventable Hospitalization – Wellness, Chronic Illness Management, Fall Prevention
• Thoughtful Hospitalization – Acute Care Decision Factors for Advanced Dementia Elders
• Post-Acute Care – Readmissions Prevention, Hospital Acquired Conditions, Transition, Delirium
We invite you to contact us to discuss customized presentations for your staff or professional conferences.
Fees are customized based on needs. Ongoing support for maintenance or modification of protocols is available on an auxiliary fee basis. Customized Alzheimer’s and dementia program consultation and development are also available through our cognitive impairment services team.